Friday, February 27, 2009

The end of our story

Almost 1 month, we had been separated into different life............
How re u recently? Doing well there? Get used with the life w/o me?
Till now, im still what I am !
Continue my life with full of works, stay late almost everyday, hanging out with frens....
I still dun dare to stop my bz life.......
I scared once I stop, I only realize that I cant put down......
I will continue to do what im doing now....
I know that it’s impossible for us to be togethe....
There are many obstacles in between us........
From the day you decided to do so, I know there's the end of our story......
I will still keep u inside my deep heart and let it be a wonderful memory of us.......
Thanks for these 4 years + + 's caring, loving, patience........
I will always remember the happiness, sadness, laughness in between you and me....
Sorry that i cant continue to be your best one.....
Last, wish u can find the best partner to be with for the rest of your life.....

4 comments:

nee*the me^-^ said...

ting, wat happened? the bad thing happened?

guAt guAt said...

放手 放开所有 彼此更自由
放手 其实我绝非爱得不够
放手 豁出所有 还有这个好友
已经 已经足够

放手 我的牵挂 找不到尽头
放手 期望你幸福甚麼都有
也许 爱很深厚 然而我早看得透
放手 至可拥有擦他

Zhen:"Waiting for the Miracles" said...

Nee nee and guat guat...thanks for it ya...I will be fine..I know what should i do now....:>

Anonymous said...

有爱 有恨 有喜 有悲的人生才是完美的
每一段经历都是一种领悟
无需刻意忘记不愉快的事
时间会冲淡一切
从每一段经历中获得成长才是最重要的