Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My personality.....

Its time for me to build up myself after decided to do so. I have to remind myself that there is no way for me to look back and think again. I must stay firm with the decision that i had made and keep moving on, no matter is work related or others.

I heard someone said, im the kind like mumbling lots at first and then at the end still will accept too. She added "actually u got answer in your heart already, you just wan to find ppl to support you." Its true! Cause i really no confidence in myself though most of the ppl ard me said "u can make it, u can do it and bla bla bla." Be honestly, i felt stress when ppl said like this. I scared will disapponted those ppl who really look "high" on me. I hate to bring the disappointment to ppl. The feeling is really suck.......

Even, i myself also not trusting on my own when situated in the decision making. Felt like always make the wrong decision and lost the ability to make judgement.............

No comments: