Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to blogging...

Finally, got time to update my blog and view other’s blog. The reason was being too busy with work stuffs for previous past few weeks. Almost everyday stay for OT, even weekend also has to work. It’s tiring, but i kinda enjoy this kind of life. Since when, I started don't like "free' time anymore.

Previously, I’m quite enjoy with "free" time, everyday think of to leave office on time and reluctant to stay for OT. Now, I’m so scared of "free" time given. With such busy life, i felt like my life more meaningful and useful. (This is what ppl usually called “犯賤”.) :> One thing for sure, is I can sleep well now. Even my appetite also got big “improvement”, just always will find toilet after eating only...... :P

I started realized that i shouldn't put all my attention/heart on certain thing only. I should focus on other things also. So that, I wont "xxxx” when falling down. Won't be that hurt!! Everything has to thank to THEM lo.... thanks for sharing the time, thanks for paying the bills, thanks for coming so far away to accompany me...I don know how long I still need to take to accept/face the fact, but I wont disappoint you guys ya. ~the end~

No comments: