Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year 2009

New Year......
New Beginning.......
New Chapter.......
Everyone is asking, what are your wishes for 2009? How you spent the last day of 2008?
I remain silence. I don’t know what should I wish for and I dun dare too. 2008 ended with unhappy. I scared of 2009 too. For sure, 2008 also got happy things happened. Just the year 2008 ended with not as what I wish and want.

Life always full with obstacles, I understand this and is learning up to accept and adapt to the changes. It seems like many things I need to learn up and build myself. I swore that I want to make my life more wonderful in 2009. Not for others, just for myself. I wan to make my life more colorful in 2009.

Continuously I was being in the depression for past few weeks, its time for me to tidy up my mood and start to look forward. Thanks Franky and Fionne for being at my side during this moment. After lunch with u all, I felt better. You guy’s advices are much more useful for me. I will consider and think about it properly. Franky, just wan to let you know that your driving skill really scary le and Fionne, your drinking skill also very lousy la. So easily get drunk. Trouble me to take care of you only. Next time, pls pls dun get yourself drunk!!!! I dun wan to take care of you guys liao la, cause I wan to get drunk also…hiak hiak hiak. ……

Take this opportunity, wan to wish all my family members Happy New Year! Stay healthy and be happy always! Wish everyone Happy New Year also and everything is going smooth in 2009.

No comments: