Monday, April 6, 2009

Nothing special day....

Here im back to update my blog lor........All this has to thank to MR Dennis, complaint that i din write anything for him to read......In fact, it's realy really has been quite some time i din update my blog ...

Mr..Know you re bored in China now, got nothing to do there rite? Sure u miss us lots there ler...Who ask you "Pi GU" itchy, change job tat fast??? U should wait for us ma...kekekekkee.....Mr..just wan to let u know that, u re no alone there ya. U got us mentally support u....hahaha....u can always email us if you feel bored/free in China/SG.

Nee they all plan to organize BBQ at Regine's house, there she thinks of you and asked me when u will be back from China, so that u can join us. See!!! This is wat frenship called. Feel touch or not ler??? Who knows, u cant make it...But nvm la...cause i cant make it also....kekeke...wait till next time ya.

k la..stop talking about you here, here comes to my topic. Start bout my new life first. the recent of "me", kinda enjoy single life, though its not really colourful but its peaceful at least. No worrying, no missing, more freedom, more spaces, more time and etc... I knew there is still few ppl worrying bout me and now i want to announce that im realy fine here. I can take it and put down. Currently is enjoying the most of my single life . ..:> Im no longer '执着" with something/someone which is not belongs to me now....To all my frens, no worries bout me ya.....^_^.. Its time for me to stop here lo, else MR will come and ask me "can i read ur blog edi?" again!!!!!!!

12 comments:

guAt guAt said...

The Mr is the guy that XY always said u admiring him ar?

Anonymous said...

No no, i am not the one she admire, chill chill, i am just a colleague of her which left PRUbase already, hehe

nee*the me^-^ said...

dd,
she wrote to u wo..so openly..
yan siu siu, admit nvm gah..we all can take it!!!!!!!
i better dont say so much thing, else u both too scare to consider each other :D
jz shun kei zi yin!!!
wuahahahaha....

Zhen:"Waiting for the Miracles" said...

Aiyo.....u all ar....i wan pengsan liao...Guat..the guy i admired is from India one, no chinese de... its pure indonesian i guess..but he dun really look like other indonesian ...maybe high lvl bit..kekekekke.....can consider as "guai lou" look...muahahha.....just kidding ya.

Nee nee, you think too much liao la... we re just frens....nothing much liao....kekekkeke

Anonymous said...

hahhaa, i knew the guy! his name is Pradeep!!! Like bollywood star! hahaha, but he is funny guy... aunty, maybe you can consider him.

Nee... dun talk too much... later aunty paiseh, dun out with me when i back to Msia how???


From DD

guAt guAt said...

You should be dennis right....dnt worry...siew ting wnt paise de...she is waiting for you to date her......keke....

siew ting : Can consider this one as well.....keke..YAO SAT GUO MOU FONG GUO....hahahahhaa...get what i mean?

Anonymous said...

dennis, u r wrong! aunty's lover is Sumit, not Pradeep....hehe.....she admire him so much!

guat: siew ting only likes Sumit, she wont consider other guys anymore.....she is waiting for Sumit to fetch her back to India....haha

Anonymous said...

To another Anonymous... Oh ic...!!! Sumit, the Aladin ar!!! haha, aunty love 阿拉丁...
sorry sorry... my bad for not getting updated. i tot is Pradeep tim.

To Guat, haha, why you treat Aunty like that?? haha, aunty got requirement geh, now we knw her taste is 阿拉丁type, sure she wont ocnsider me lar, hahaha

from dd

guAt guAt said...

TO Anonymous,

Siew ting can have more choices ma....if 阿拉丁 dnt like her then how? later she accept the guy sit beside her...then how??!! haha....u should gv her a chance....kekekeke.....

Xin yi - i tot u are looking for an indian guy for your boss? keke....

Anonymous said...

guat, i am looking for indian guy for your boss. but she is too choosy, very difficult to find a suitable one leh....u got any recommendation or not?hehe

aunty sure wont accept the guy beside her. because that one reserve for Irene already...haha....u forgot what she say during her birthday? i got video oh

Zhen:"Waiting for the Miracles" said...

OMG, i just din log in for 1 week only, how come here become the chat room to talk bout my future partner ar????

To ALL:
Im intereted in Sumit but doesnt meeans wan him to be my partner, ok? Just said that he is good looking only la....In fact, i never thought of to wait for him to fetch me back to INDIA... Clear??? SO can stop bout this topic liao.....

Currently, im enjoying my life and will continuing to wait for my fate coming...wakakaka....so u all no need to worry bout me ya...

Guat ---im not the kind like YAO SAT GUO MOU FONG GUO le.....i treated every relationship serious de..wont play play de ler...dun want the story "repeat" again...:>

Xin yi---U also same as me now,so dun just talk bout me ya, ok???Ypu also fast fast go n look for ur mr right la......

DD -- dun worry, i will still out with u de cause we are frens ma...

Anonymous said...

To Aunty...

Aunty, your blog require so many cliarifation wor!

Haha, yaya, so on the 24th/25th nite remember to call me for diinner lar. I bring you go NYNY pork rib! you will get to taste the delicious of the pork rib from there as you r one of the pork lover too! ahhaha

Plz let me knw which hotel you are staying where you are down here.

From DD