Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bad mood de me~

How to start this topic le?  Yao yao is my everything and i wanted to spend most of my time with her, i wanted to be d first one beside/hug her when she is get frightened, be d one to make her fall in sleep, be the one to feed her milk milk and so on...but why i dun hv d chance everytime! Perhaps in others view, its good ma got ppl to help up but too bad, im not that  kind of person...im the kind rather to do my own for yao..cause she is really really important to me and i have d responsiblity for her everything....u can say i sendiri cari pasal to tanggung everything, but i dun mind cause im willing to do all these....simple reason "she is my daughter"...hate hubby's 不体貼, 不谅解 how a mother's feel....its not as easy as wat he thinks to have yao yao in my body for whole pregnancy period till yao yao is delivered!

No comments: