Sunday, November 30, 2008

Missing you....

Now is 8.15pm, guessed dear is on the way back to his working island lo.Start missing him now tim..Although we didn't talk much these few days, didn't stick together every hours, I still felt happy and satisfied…:P

I felt happy because we didn't quarrel this time….kekeke….sounds like we quarrell every time when we meet tim…actually its not that kind of meaning la…Just some time we got different thoughts and perceptions on each other and start to have argument. Previously, I used to judge him by my own views and thoughts that caused us ended the day with unhappy. I didn’t think of to stand on his views and look the things in whole pictures; I just care about my own feelings and perceptions. Perhaps I’m expecting too much in this relationship. …Plus, we are lacking of communication since we stay apart from each other. That’s d reasons why I started to think nonsense and lost trust on him…..

Dear, just wan to tell you that actually I was not happy when you told me the story of ur roommate's girlfriend's thingy…Jealousy appeared in my mind that time, I knew there was no others meaning at the story behind. Quickly, I refreshed my mind and chose to trust in you. Thank god.. ..

Against, you told me that you wan to back tonight suddenly because it’s your colleague’s birthday and wanted you to be there. I was really mad on that time; I chose to stay quiet after knowing this as I need times to cool down. Later in the noon, you told me the reason why you chose to back tonight and I understood. I knew it’s hard for you to decide also. Actually, I had accepted it in the morning because I had learnt to be understanding and caring. I trust you in everything you do, every words you said. I knew that you had tried to change yourself to make our relationship better too. So….”kambateh” to both of us to make our relationship getting more stronger and better ya…:> Awaiting for the next .........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

恭喜小姐贺喜小姐,看起来你真的有长大咯!呵呵。。。