Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The "Supid Day" of ME..so embarassssss

As usual, heard the alarm rang in the morning..then OFF the alarm immediately and continue to sleep. Dun bother that much, sleep for another 10 mins then only wake up!! Time's up!!! Faster get myself ready as soon as possible before im late.

Nothing special in the morning time. Take breakfast, attend briefing seems like the needed things to be done in the morning. No much work to do for today, life is simple and easy. Lunch for today was so special than the other days. Nee and I took maggie mee as our lunch. 3 packets sharing by 2 of us. Nee so useless, cant even finish it..kekeke.... She complaint that i gav her more than 1 1/2 packets which caused her cant finish...hahahaha....funny hor!!

Special thing was happended in the noon time, i had made a big "joke" in front of my colleagues. The topic for today is "Who is the President of USA??? Who is the Prime Minister of Malaysia?? Who is the President of Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong...and bla bla bla???? " Nee, yee ling, litle yi and pei hiang....pls la...im bringging joys to u guys by giving funny, stupid answer ler. I did it purposely la....wakakakak..U all should appreciate my efforts ler...Dun just keeps on laughing at my answer and shake ur head.:>

I know u all felt so sleepy and no mood to continue with the testing. That's y im there to bring u guys funs, joys. See!! !!! !!! U all look more energetic after the joke. I knew that i had gave the stupid answer, but it doesnt means that i dun know, k??kekeke...So pls dun go and spread this out ya. It will spoil my reputation.... hehehehe... especially little yi!!! For my own good reputation's sake, so just forget bout today's "JOKE" ya. Start from now onwards, i will read newspapers more often ....hiak hiak hiak.....

"Mission for 2009"
a) Reading newspapers become one of my habit

1 comment:

nee*the me^-^ said...

Ei, please lah, like yee ling said, after felt down, stil want to grab a handful of sands!!!
Dont lie, you didn't know who is our Prime Minister, ok?!!!!
The funniest question was..Badawi is same with Abdullah hor???!!!!
Wahakakakaaaa~~~~~~~
We laugh like mad because we were speechless!!!
No eyes see!!! (x , x)