Thursday, November 13, 2008

Waiting for the sweet moment to come...

Yesterday morning, before i start working, been informed by nee nee that, air asiagot free seats to travel to other countries. HM!!!At that moment, immediately i log in to airasia's website and search for the flight infor. Damn IT, blocked my PC from surf net. Luckily, i still can use others PC to continue my booking.... kekke...Initially plan to go Hong Kong, but tat's too sudden, scared no budget..then downgrade to BALI....:P

BALI is also ok ar....got nice view, got beach.:>Heard ppl said it is a romantic's place. Now start to imagine already...wakaak.....This will be the first time travel with HIM together out of malaysia, dun know how will it be later. Anywer, im ensure that we will have a good trip...kekeke....

Dear, thanks for waking up in the morning to discuss the trip with me ya. When i told u that i cant do any booking through my company's PC and u try ur best there also. ..:> It made me so touch. Maybe this is not a big deal for others, but it meant lots to me. The feeling of been care, i felt it......

1 comment:

nee*the me^-^ said...

wish u hav a sweet sweet trip in advance!!
reading ur blog, i recall i owe u the brochure for Bali that i said i wanna bring to u..hehe..
i will try to remember on monday morning :P