Sunday, November 2, 2008

Its sunday.....

Finally!!!No staying in the house anymore. Out and took lunch at WIN SOON fish head bee hun...kekkeke....then after that headed to Mid Valley, went to pet's wonderland. Saw many cute dogs there, made me XIN YANG YANG , feel like wan to buy. Too bad, my sister dun allow me to do so. Cause she think i wont be able to take care of it. Erm...can say that most of the ppl surrounding me also dun believe that i can take up this "mission" and make it as a successful mission..kekkeke...Its ok, im willing to take the advice, will wait till i really really got patient then only go and buy...Dog ar dog...pls wait for me ya.:P

Although today i got chance to go out, but the feeling and mood is not really that good. I also dun know why. Recently,im quite moody and always think nonsence. I had tried to control myself, but seems useless. Quarelling happened between us again. In generally, i think i am the one who start the fire first. I didnt mean to do so. Just that i cant control my temper..:< Start from now onwards, think i have to learn how to be more understanding and forgiveness. Oh ya...thanks for accompanying me today ya. I know you are tired and no mood to shop also. Ur face look likes really no energy and not "smilling"also. But its ok la, i wont blame you cause i had learnt no to demand that much. Its enough you re there already.

The dinner time was great, tiong's sisters finally got chance to take dinner together.Its so dificult for us to sit down and chit chat although we are staying together. All of us are busying with our own things. Luckily, we are still able to cope up with each other...kekke....its late now, time for me to go bed ler. Tomorrow have to work, so siem........

No comments: