Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The day is early and yet so far.....

Today reached home earlier than usual ,felt very happy cause finally i can left office on time. Along the way, i talked very less, no heart to listen to their dialogues and my mind keeps on appearing something.....

Something which seems impossible to me,
Something which seems making me become crazy,
Something which seems making me become weaker,
Something which seems making my heartbeat getting fast and fast,
Something which seems making my courage getting less and less....

I'm afraid one day i will lose it,
I'm afraid one day i cant take/accept it,
I'm afraid one day i'm not what i'm....

God, pls lead me to what im supposing to , so that i can live bravely..........

2 comments:

nee*the me^-^ said...

wei, sah por, ur aunty visiting u is it? so down gey..!!

cheer up!! life is short!!

if what u are seeing now is grey and blue, please turn ur head to the other side!! (then u will see me, pretty and cute!! ahhaahahahh)

take a deep breath...take a break and u will take it easy!!

Zhen:"Waiting for the Miracles" said...

Nee nee, im fine here la...no worries....maybe like what u guessed...aunty is going to visit me....muahahahahah