Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Last night!

Last night, I made a dream
Only you and me!
We were in an unknown town.
There's few small stalls selling different things.
The place seems unfamiliar to us.
We walked along the way and chit chatted.
Along the way,we talked non stop.
You hold my hand tight.
You hug me warmly.
You care me much.
You treat me like a princess.
I felt so secure, happy and comfortable.
After that, dun know how we walked till seaside
we just stayed while then find our way back to the town.
It was raining, we lost our way,
we ran non stop till we saw the taxi stand.
Only few taxi there, no chance for us to take a ride.
Then we saw one woman with few youngsters walked toward us and ask us where are we heading to....

" Wake me up, wake me up......." Gosh...alarm is ringing!
And that's the end of my dream and I hope it will never ends...

No comments: