Friday, December 12, 2008

Lost my way~~~~

what a bored day,nothing to do sitting in the office. Lazy to access net, lazy to talk, lazy to move around, lazy to work....Continuously one whole week, not mood to do things, cant sleep well at night, dun even feel like wan to talk!

How i wish i could just stay alone there and doing nothing...Dun care about the "outside's world"....
Starring at the star at night and stop my brain from functioning.....
Just lay down on the sand and look at the sky....
Having a glass of wine and listen to classic music....
Sounds great uh?


BUT! Its too bad, life still continue on, i still have to face the fact---> work,eat,sleep, think and meet ppl.

Yesterday, I told guat guat that i cant slept well for this whole week,everynight when the time reach 2.45am sure i will wake up automatically. She asked:"Is it u think too much? too stress?? Too free?? Lack of exercise???Miss your bf??Having trouble with ur bf?? Think of ur ex and etc?? My answer is NO. Im fine with my bf. I din think too much and i got exercise every day also (walk to LRT) :>...

Since when, I'm in the depression. Most of the time, my brain is blank= stop functioning....The feeling of uncertainty, scared, nervous appeared one by one.

3 comments:

guAt guAt said...

Tiong tiong.....
if it is belongs to you....
then no one can grab it....
However....if it is not yours....
no matter how tight you are holding it...
one day you will still lose it...
Just be brave...
and be strong....
We are by your side....

Zhen:"Waiting for the Miracles" said...

Guat guat, dun worry ya. I will be fine. Just moody only recently, moody not because of bf, think too free in the office guah. Feel like life meaningless gam....:P

Anonymous said...

let me know when you feel too free in the office. i will make sure u are 'not free' anymore......wahaha.....

scared to see you always moody...

u moody, i moody...very easy to quarrel again oh... :p