Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Works...

Recently quite tight with the works...feel like getting more and more things to do now. Dun know it's a good things or bad things. When there is nothing to do, feel boring and sleepy pula. Once got lots of things to do, feel tired and seems like no enough time for me to use though everyday stay also.

Another day to go then I can start on leave jor….have to tahan till last minute so that I can go on leave peacefully. I have to start to pray now, hopefully everything is going fine and smooth for tomorrow’s testing.

“Prubase ar prubase….please be strong and smart ar….Dun let me hit any stones again!!! If u fail, means im in trouble ler….I need to look at you everyday, need to touch you everyday also ler. I think u also dun wan to see me complain about you everyday rite?? U also will get bored with my complaining rite?? SO so so…please please爭氣一點……Dun make me headache again!!!”

Hopefully U can hear me and let me to complete my task tomorrow smoothly ar….:> Times to stop here and take bath lo…….

No comments: